We may also use such information for the purposes of market research.
Information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Squarefoot respect your privacy and are committed to maintaining it.
We will ask you to submit your Personal Information such as your name, e-mail address and other contact information so we can get in touch with you.
We may also collect information about where you are on the internet – the URL you came from, IP address, domain types, browser type, country where your computer is located, time of visit, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit etc.
None of the above data is of a personal nature and will only help us improve the quality of our service.
We will only use the above information for improving the website’s performance by analyzing statistical data.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications Data Protection and Privacy Regulations 1999.
EU Privacy and Electronics Communication Directive
Squarefoot endeavour to keep to strict regulations when it concerns our customers and website users.
Squarefoot will occasionally send SMS or advertisements via email on latest news or developments we feel would be of interest to our users.
The user’s email address and phone number are recorded when a user submits an information request.
Squarefoot have clearly provided an opt-out for users to check should they wish to not be kept updated.
- Will only send Email and SMS to users we have had prior contact with, whether this is in person or via email or an information request from the user on our website.
- Will only contact users we have had business relationships with in the past, and we will only send information on similar products and services to those previously offered.
- Will make sure our emails make it clear who the email advertisements are from.
- Will provide a valid reply address.
- Always provide an opt-out link or opportunity with every marketing campaign we do.
For further information please email us, email@example.com.