You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions expressly set out below to use and access our services. If you have any queries with regards to these terms then please call 01274 392 971.
1. I understand that as a free user of our website, I am under no obligation to purchase property through Squarefoot Apartments.
2. I give my authority to Squarefoot Apartments to make contact with me either by email, telephone or post alerting me to property opportunities, but if I choose to take no action upon these alerts, the remaining terms will apply.
3. I understand that, when reserving a property through Squarefoot Apartments, any reservation fee required is non-refundable. Should Squarefoot Apartments collect the Reservation Fee from me on behalf of the Vendor, I understand that such fee will be duly passed to the Vendor on my behalf and therefore remain non-refundable. Once paid, any disputes over the reservation fee are between the purchaser and the Vendor and Squarefoot Apartments has no jurisdiction in this respect.
4. I understand (unless otherwise stated) there will be an Arrangement Fee payable on each property purchased through Squarefoot Apartments.
5. I understand that the arrangement fee applicable is payable to Squarefoot Apartments within 7 days of reservation for each property purchased and is subsequently used by Squarefoot Apartments upon exchange of contracts and not on legal completion. I also understand that exchange of contracts may occur many months before legal completion. Following exchange of contracts, I understand that the arrangement fee is non-refundable and that Squarefoot Apartments cannot be held responsible for specific performance of any third party vendor.
6. I understand that on certain property opportunities I may be requested to use a solicitor appointed by Squarefoot Apartments for conveyance on certain properties. This is in the interests of efficiency and although I have the right to use my own solicitor, I agree to co-operate in this respect.
7. I understand that it is solely my own liability to arrange mortgage finance through a third party and I understand that Squarefoot Apartments offers no guarantee that I will be offered mortgage lending at any stage in the buying process, from offer to completion. Should I choose to exchange contracts with any vendor without having obtained a formal mortgage offer, I understand that I may be required to settle in cash on completion or forfeit any deposits paid. The obtaining of a mortgage is my own responsibility.
8. I understand that property values can decrease as well as increase. Squarefoot Apartments makes no express or implied income claims. I understand that rental income achieved may not always match that predicted.
9. I understand, accept and agree with the following:
- Neither Squarefoot Apartments, nor any of its partners, directors; employees or representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of information provided on any document or marketing material.
- The details contained in any online information provided are intended for guidance only. Any photographs, illustrations, specifications, plans and sizes, only give a general indication of the proposed development. The Vendor operates a policy of continuous development and features, specifications and elevation treatments may vary. The Vendor reserves the right to alter any part of the development. Particulars described in any online information should not be relied upon as accurately describing any specific matters. Tables, projections and profit forecasts are for illustrative purposes only.
- Squarefoot Apartments services are not regulated, we encourage all investors to seek appropriate financial and tax advice from suitably regulated sources.
- Squarefoot Apartments are not responsible for any errors or omissions, whether due to us or to our sources of information, nor are we liable, directly or indirectly, from any loss whatsoever that may arise from them. All purchase price values are correct at time of going to press but may be affected without notice from the Vendor.
- Neither Squarefoot Apartments nor any of its partners, directors, employees or representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of online information provided in any electronic or printed format.
Squarefoot Apartments, their representatives and any joint agents give notice that:
Whilst Squarefoot Apartments does its utmost to verify the contents of any printed or electronic formatted document, they have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to any property. Any particulars provided do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. Any text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning; building regulation or other consents and Squarefoot Apartments have not tested any services, equipment or facilities.
Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. Any particulars or plans provided were prepared from preliminary plans and specifications before completion of the properties and are intended only as a guide. They may have been changed during construction or finishes could vary. Prospective purchasers should not rely on this information but get their solicitor to check the plans and specification attached to their contract.
It is encouraged that due diligence be exercised by each individual purchaser. Squarefoot Apartments is not providing financial advise under the regulations of the Financial Services Authority. We recommend that before making any decisions based on the information provided, that you should consult with any specialist advisors introduced to you by Squarefoot Apartments or take independent legal and financial advice.
Your home is a risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it. Mortgages are subject to status. Mortgage offers are also dependent on your financial circumstances at the time of application.
Before reserving any property through Squarefoot Apartments, I confirm that I have read, agree and accept the above Terms and Conditions of Business. Any property reservations I may make in the future will be subject to these terms and conditions of business, and any others, which may apply from time to time.
Property Misdescription Act 1991.
In accordance with the Property MisdescriptionsAct 1991, Squarefoot Apartments have prepared these sales particulars for general guidance purposes only. They do not form or constitute any part of an offer or contract. Squarefoot Apartments have not caried out a structural survey of the property and any services, appliances or specific fittings mentioned in these details have not been tested. All photographs, measurements, floor plans and distances referred to are given as a guide only and must not be relied upon when purchasing carpets and other fixtures and fitting. Lease details, service charges and ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by a licensed conveyancer prior to exchange of contracts.
Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this page.
For further information please email us, firstname.lastname@example.org.