Our Application Fees range from: £60.00 – £360.00 including VAT. The amount depends on the property a tenant chooses to take.
Squarefoot charge a one-off flat fee to make it easier for our tenants to budget costs throughout the application process and tenancy.
The one-off fee covers:
- Reservation of the property so it is taken off the market – property is now held for you while references are carried out.
- Credit check – CCJ’s and credit score.
- Income / Employers reference – affordability check.
- Landlord or Agency Reference – tenant suitability check.
- Carrying out and drawing up an Inventory and Standard of Condition for the Property – condition of property for when it comes to returning the deposit.
- Drawing up of the Tenancy Contract – market leading tenancy agreement which protects both the landlord and tenant during the tenancy.
- Registration of your deposit with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme – peace of mind for tenants knowing your deposit is protected.
- Informing service suppliers of your tenancy details – including start electric, gas and water readings. Informing the relevant Council Tax authority.
- Check-out: The check-out report forms an important part of how the return of your security deposit is arranged. A detailed check-out report carried out against the Inventory and Standard of Condition protects both the tenant and landlord.